Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life thus far


So i decided to make a blog so everyone can keep up with my life because as most of you know things are constantly changing at my age!... especially in this time of my life! I'll start with a brief overview of the last two years. Ten days after graduating high school, I moved from my parents home in california to St. George, UT to attend Paul Mitchell The School (hair school).It was really hard at first being away from my friends, family and my familiar environment but i absolutely loved living on my own and i lucked out having awesome room mates! Having my sister and brother who live up here also (who are married with children) was nice too. Whenever i was hungry or bored i knew i was always welcome over there! My parents gave me money each month so i didnt have to go to work while i was going to school tuesday thru saturday from 9:30 to 5. It taught me to budget my money and i realized when the money was gone.... it was gone! it was such a growing experience for me to have to restrict myself to go to bed at a decent time so i could get up the next day on time for school, i had to grocery shop, pay utility bills, and do everything on my own! I graduated hair school in October 2009! I moved home and am currently trying to find a job in a salon but until then i am working as a receptionist for my brothers carpet cleaning company! ...So if any of you know of any salons hiring or you need your hair done, let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. a very professionally written summary. I like it. This is kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete